FIRST DAY-EVERY DAY
Give patients control in managing their oral mucositis (OM)1
- Patients should use MuGard® Oral Mucoadhesive 4 to 6 times daily
- 5 mL of ready-to-use MuGard coats the oral cavity
- Up to 10 mL can be used if needed
Patients should obtain MuGard before their cancer therapy begins. They can start using MuGard as early as the first day of therapy and throughout their course of therapy or as directed.1
Special precautions for use1:
- After rinsing with MuGard, patients should avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour. After use, the MuGard bottle cap should be replaced and tightly sealed
- After the expiration date shown on the carton and product label, patients should not use the product
- MuGard should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients
- Dilution of MuGard prior to use is not recommended or required
Indication and Important Safety Information
Indication: MuGard® Oral Mucoadhesive is indicated for the management of oral mucositis/stomatitis (that may be caused by radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy) and all types of oral wounds (mouth sores and injuries), including aphthous ulcers/canker sores and traumatic ulcers, such as those caused by oral surgery or ill-fitting dentures or braces.
Contraindications: MuGard is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the formulation.
Special Precautions for Use: Patients should avoid eating or drinking for at least one hour after using MuGard. After use, patients should replace the bottle cap and tightly seal the bottle. This product should not be used after the expiration date shown on the carton and product label. Do not use this product in patients with known sensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients. Dilution of the product prior to use is not recommended.
You may report a MuGard® adverse event to Soleva Pharma at 877-319-7272 or by emailing to